Our family drives business in Alberta.
For over 40 years we’ve understood that regardless of your location on – or off the map, when you need goods and equipment safely, quickly and carefully moved from here to there or there to here, you want a transportation service provider delivering valuable, cost-effective productivity solutions for your ultimate peace of mind.
From our base of operations in Fort Saskatchewan, we know no boundaries… providing trucking, transport, direct rush and logistics services within the Industrial Heartland, into Edmonton, Sturgeon and Strathcona Counties, and throughout the province. These are our neighbourhoods; our backyards and back roads… and our oil and gas, construction and heavy industry clients are our friends, neighbours and extended family.
We’re close… and we know just how and when to get going on straightforward, reliable transfer services of any size or complexity to all points throughout the province. But we’d like to get closer. So let’s take this somewhere. If it needs to move, contact us.
FULL SERVICE, NOT LIP SERVICE
Calls made between 7:30am – 10:30am are picked up and delivered that same day.
Calls made after 10:30am and before 3:00pm are picked up and delivered the next day before noon.
Direct & After Hours
2 hour local service, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Out of town
Province-wide and beyond direct service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Local Tractor service by the hour. Over-dimensional/ pilot service available.
Provincial/ Federal semi service.
Tractor Trailer Rentals
Short and long term trailer staging.
- 24 hour service
- Full truckload or Direct Rush service available Alberta-wide and beyond
- Same day, overnight and 2 hour direct service between Edmonton and Fort Saskatchewan
- Live call takers or online order entry available
- Real time order tracking online. Our drivers operate with hand held devices which enable them to mark orders picked up and delivered with proof of delivery in real time
- Bi-monthly billing
- Online invoice access
- Invoices are emailed or faxed to Accounts Payable departments
- Ability to provide reporting for cost and volume analysis
- Safe, extensively trained and experienced drivers
- We accept Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and electronic fund transfers
Our Fleet includes:
- Pickup trucks
- 1 ton flat decks
- 3 ton flat decks
- 5 ton flat decks
- Gooseneck trailers (20ft – 36ft, including 3 units with beavertails)
- Enclosed Van units (Ranging from 3 – 5 ton with power tailgate)
- Semi Power Units with a wide selection of flat deck trailers and vans